With all that is going on we want to talk about the 6 steps you can take to keep clean and minimise getting sick overall and help keep everyone safe. The following simple 6 steps will help us all not just now but everyday:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, to help stop the spread.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose as best you can.
3. Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable, and if you can’t, wear a mask
.4. Cover your cough with a tissue, the bend of your elbow or sleeve.
5. Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
6. If you feel unwell, stay at home, self isolate and call your doctor.
Not only are these steps helpful from spreading sickness but keeping your hands sanitised and avoiding touching your face can really help your beauty routine. germs and bacteria are spread through air and touch, so the more we keep our hands clean the less bacteria we are putting on our skin. this helps avoid any irritants and impurities.
Never forget to keep your magic makeup tools such as tanning mitts, brushes etc sanitised that way you not only get a great application every time, but you also stop bacteria build up!